The Sunflower Festival is an awesome and unique backdrop for family, individual or celebration photos! So reach out to your favorite photographer and schedule a time to come visit! We have 16 acres of beautiful sunflowers so you can easily find a private area! We don't charge extra for professional photo shoots we just require that each person has a festival admission ticket to enter.
We don't charge extra fees for professional photographers or their clients - everyone simply needs an admission ticket, including the photographer. You are welcome to arrive anytime we are open each day. So, schedule several groups in the same evening and head out - once you arrive you are welcome to stay as long as you like.
- Areas open to the public may not be closed or blocked to visitors for a photoshoot.
- Please no cutting, removing, bending, flattening or damaging any plants in the fields during your photo shoot.
- All props must be carried to your photoshoot location. When you are finished, please remove all props & trash from your photoshoot.
- Moving decorations, equipment, etc. already on the ranch is prohibited.
- All photos should be family friendly in nature. Please, no boudoir (naked) photoshoots! Cross E Ranch reserves the right to halt any photography sessions deemed to be inappropriate or disruptive.
- The use of drones is prohibited.
- Note - We don't offer sessions outside of regular festival hours.